19.10.12

titre du message

Beyond retro, a golden treasure existing only in London, Brighton or Stockholm... Over there I found this so cool basket ball sweater, which is a so cool sporty dress to me ! _ East London 110-112 Cheshire St London E2 6EJ




PITA BREAD DRIED TOMATOES HUMUS & VEGETABLES_ Flat bread + humus from Tesco


Bubble teas from Chaboba in Camden, I WANT SOME MORE ALREADY ! I'd recommand the Taro Bubble tea _ 8E Yard Camden Lock London NW1 8AL

 Bubble tea & friends - Primrose Hill area
Tea time in Primrose Hill - carrot cake & cheesecake _Regents Park road, London, England

 View from the top of Primrose Hill
*

some funny stairs I found in East London _Sandringham Road - Memory of one of the best cakes i've ever tasted. Red Velvet Cake at work.

 

crazy party with lovely flatmates clarisse x estelle x alex in central London _ZOO BAR LEICESTER SQUARE LONDON

the plastic glittering skirt, shopped in Bricklane, that I wore
loads of new central london stuff, exhibitions, restaurants and nice shopping places will come soon after this week end, you know where to find me ;)